Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blog Freak


Why blog you might wonder?

For me this is a new form of creativity. It's like publishing your own newspaper or magazine. You are the publisher, editor, reporter, editorial manager, fashion editor, photographer, art director and humorist.

You are the boss, the king, the lord and master of your very own domain. It is the perfect pastime for a control freak like me. I can't wait to post my next blog each day. To hell with simple journaling. Blogging is quick, fun, easy, therapeutic, and invigorating. It's an ego freak's way of falsely believing I am leaving my mark somewhere, anywhere! I think I also find exposing myself to be ever so slightly living on the edge.

At the very least it will be something to read at my wake. I blog therefore I am!!

No comments: